Want to work in one of the top 50 fintech startups?
We're a small team (currently ca. 35 people) of smart, friendly people with amazing diversity - 21 nationalities at last count. Our HQ is in London and we have a growing office in midtown Manhattan. We collaborate very closely and take pride in delivering an amazing service to our clients, who are some of the world's largest asset managers, hedge funds and pension funds.
We've successfully bootstrapped our way to profitability, so have an incredible amount of freedom when it comes to creating our own destiny. We've also won some amazing accolades along the way:
- Future 50 (fastest growing & most disruptive technology companies in the UK)
- FinTech50 (most ground-breaking FinTech startups in Europe, '15, '16 & '17)
- eFinancialNews: Listed as one of the top FinTech companies in the world
- World Economic Forum: Used as a case study in a report on the future of financial services
- Wired: A shining example of the RegTech revolution
21st century financial software, in the cloud
Our competition is stuck in the dark ages when it comes to software development. Slow, clunky, complicated user interfaces which look like they were designed by crazy scientists are the norm and we're shaking up an entire industry by providing beautiful & intuitive web-based software.
We've already grown a stellar client list, but we're most excited about the challenges that lie ahead. We want to keep learning, have the freedom to innovate and make mistakes – all in the name of delivering better experiences for clients.
- Amazing team with skills ranging across infrastructure and computer architecture to financial compliance
- £1,000 p.a. Personal learning budget
- Bumper Fruit basket on Mondays, healthy snacks, Deskbeers on Fridays and a whole lot of social activity all week (board games, 5-a-side, badminton)
- Monthly Brown Bag Lunches and coding Katas
- Monthly socials (paintballing, karaoke and minigolf were all popular recent trips)
- 2 days company volunteering & 32 hours of paid personal volunteering leave
- 1/2 price gym membership & cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policy
- Season ticket loans
- Generous employer pension contribution - up to 5% matched contributions!
- Quality equipment and a fantastic location in the heart of Shoreditch
You'll be part of a team that cares passionately about delivering a great product and quality software. Our goal is to let you do your best work. You'll be empowered to make choices and trusted to get things done. We're an extremely social group and you can follow what we're up to on Facebook or read what our tech team is up to at gsd.fundapps.io
You enjoy collaborating as part of a team and are passionate and approachable; we hope we manage to be the same.