Client Experience Analyst
About the Role
The Client Experience team is essential to FundApps' success. We have a stellar list of high-profile clients (3 of the world's 10 largest hedge funds) relying on us for their day-to-day business, and we strive to provide the best service possible. Our B2B NPS stands at 62.5 (Excellent) and we’re embarking on some serious growth globally across our teams and clients, doing things in RegTech that have never been done before. No two days are the same, and we hope you find this as exciting as we do!
This is a role that benefits from a broad skill set and will help lay the path to continue building your career. At its core, the Client Experience team is directly responsible for keeping FundApps customers happy, productive, and blown away by the level of support and care we provide. In addition to your core role, you’ll have ample opportunity to work with our Product, Marketing, and Content teams to ensure your customer insight helps keep our company driving in the right direction.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Effectively resolve client enquiries in a thoughtful and timely manner.
- Compose considerate, personalised responses for a variety of client requests.
- Triage incoming requests and flag trends across client issues to the rest of the team.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the engineering teams.
- Provide online and on-site training to key clients and participate in industry events.
- Solicit client feedback and work with product management and other team members to help enhance our service and the overall client experience.
- Share the good news of upcoming changes and innovation with customers.
- Actively contribute to team/company goals and successes.
- Previous customer support experience with a strong element of technical troubleshooting
- Passion for client support and the role it plays in making a client-centric team successful (you've hopefully read about how Zappos do it).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of financial instruments (equities, bonds, derivatives etc.).
- "Tech-savvy" with a happiness for adopting new tech.
- Remaining cool under pressure and exhibiting tact when working on tough customer issues.
- A high degree of self-motivation & autonomy.
- Previous experience of being an awesome teammate, initiative for supporting others when things get busy, and a keen readiness for general office shenanigans.
- Experience providing customer service in a dynamic startup environment.
- Some basic coding knowledge.
- Experience in a SaaS company or a financial services firm
- Knowledge of German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- Familiarity with applied use of graphics interchange format files
Life at FundApps
- 🎓 Generous personal budget to spend as you see fit on professional development and training
- 🏥 Dental & medical coverage
- 💰 Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
- 🕐 Flexible working - 90% of our team do it regularly
- 🚢 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
- 🎁 Birthday off
- ❤️ 4 days volunteer leave + 2 company volunteer days
- 👶 12 weeks leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
- 😷 Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
- 🎤 Regular team social outings
- 💡 Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
- 💰 Matched 401k contributions
- 🏊 Monthly stipend for ClassPass gym membership
Check out our blog post if you’d like an inside scoop on Life at FundApps
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.