Product Manager (Market Data)
We are FundApps - a fast-growing scale-up that helps investment managers harness the power of community & technology to automate regulatory compliance. We have a stellar list of high-profile clients (including 3 of the world's 10 largest hedge funds) and an addressable market of over 2,000 institutions globally. We are the market leader for shareholding disclosure and have successfully bootstrapped our way to profitability. Strong market traction underpins our desire to transform the investment industry and we have an incredible amount of freedom when it comes to creating our own destiny.
We've won multiple accolades from organisations such as Wired, The Financial Technologist, World Economic Forum and Deloitte. Read more about us and see a video of us live in action: https://fundapps.workable.com/
The market data team will prioritise and undertake work to monitor existing data sources to ensure reliability of feeds; surveil the market for new sources of market data to replace/supplement our existing feeds ensuring quality of service exceeds competitors; seek out and validate market opportunities for a new stand-alone market data product. As such our Product team is growing and our new Product Manager for Market Data will have diverse responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall design, delivery and governance of FundApps market data product.
- Working collaboratively with sales, marketing, design and engineering delivery teams to support innovation and the development of market data in-line with our vision to harness community and technology to automate regulatory compliance.
- Engaging with clients and prospects to better understand their business problems before considering how market data can add value to them as well as broader market segments.
- Conducting customer development and adopting a lean approach to validate service enhancements to reduce risk and promote certainty of value as work progresses through discovery and build phases.
- Helping functional teams to identify the value associated with new requirements to support prioritisation in-line with business goals.
- Clearly communicating the current stage of delivery to internal and external business stakeholders.
- Contributing to user-story mapping and supporting engineering teams as they work to deliver new functionality.
You should apply if you:
- Have 2+ years experience in a Product ownership role in a dynamic, SaaS business (preferably B2B)
- Have 2+ years experience working with regulatory or financial market data in a product or business analysis capacity
- Are very comfortable working in growing, fast-paced, agile environments
- Think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details.
- Take a keen interest in industry trends and are ready to evaluate and incorporate new opportunities into how we work and what we offer.
- Get warm fuzzy feelings by what we’re trying to achieve at FundApps :)
- Bonus points if you have exposure to Product in a RegTech or FinTech environment.
Life at FundApps
- 🎓 £1,000 learning budget each year and unlimited professional development leave
- 💰 Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
- 🕐 Flexible working - 90% of our team do it regularly
- 🚢 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
- 🎁 Birthday off
- ❤️ 4 days volunteer leave + 2 company volunteer days
- 👶 12 weeks leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
- 😷 Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
- 🎤 Monthly team outings, including crazy golf, karaoke and escape rooms
- 💡 Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
- 💰 Matched pension contribution up to 5%
- 🏊 Half price gym membership + team sports all week
- 🚴 Cycle to work, tech scheme and childcare vouchers
Check out our blog post if you’d like an inside scoop on Life at FundApps
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.